To contact Mark

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Back to Smoketown for Touch Up


I dropped my daughter at school, then headed to the airport to take the plane to Smoketown for touch up paint. It is absolutely perfect flying weather - 59 degrees, sunny and still. I pulled it out into the sun and it looked so nice, I had to take a picture. Time to hop in and get going - I need to get to work.

___________________________________________________________________



It was a beautiful flight with clear skies, unlimited visibility and smooth air. I touched down right on the numbers and made the first turn off only 1,500 feet down the runway. Here she is back at the paint shop.

_________________________________________________________________

Look at that gorgeous sky. I can't wait to get the plane back to take some trips in these nice Fall conditions.

___________________________________________________________________

Dave and Eric ready to do the finishing touches.


More to come next week.
______________________________________________________________

No comments: